New version of the Alpha Playtest Kit (v. 0.4.2) is now available for download HERE!
The new version includes following changes:
- Basic rules are revised to have streamlined and clearer presentation.
- Stunts and Velocity are combined into one feature.
- Edges and Handicaps are streamlined to work as simple bonus and penalty dice.
- The basic dice mechanics are revised. Torque (20s) was added as a new feature.
- Velocity and Madness are now connected game mechanics. There cannot be more Velocity points stored than (10 – Madness).
- Trifles, Actions and Reactions are replaced by Actions only. Characters have now two Actions per round and they are used for both actions and reactions.
- The Rig Raid scenario has an updated map and some clarifications.
- Character Traits were added for character creation. These are very simplified at the moment.
- Driver’s special talent was tweaked a bit to counter Handicaps, but not give an Edge all the time.
- Some changes and fixes to the Equipment section were made.
- Grammar fixes and clarifications here and there.
- Thousand separator in gallons to litres conversion note was changed from a comma to a dot.
- Combat Stunts do not need Stunts, Velocity points, etc anymore.
- Vehicle Critical Hit and Losing Control tables are revised.
- Damage Edge changed to Damage Boost and Damage Handicap changed to Damage Reduction.
- Masculine pronouns replaced with neutral they/their pronouns.
- Different map versions.
- Updated character sheet.
- Fixed vehicle sheet (“Wheel” changed to “Steering”)
- Updated pregenerated characters.